Scrubs made from natural ingredients ensures you a beautiful, smooth and healthy skin. They clean your skin of impurities, stimulate blood circulation and keep the skin young. It is indicated that the peeling be done regularly, but carefully, because we have to consider the ingredients we use and the type of skin we have. Read More
I picked 6 essential scrub recipes, each of them made with a key ingredient: brown sugar, salt, coffee, chocolate, oatmeal and baking soda.
- Ingredients: 1 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup oil (you can use any type of oil – olive oil, almond oil, sunflower oil, grapes oil etc.).
Put the sugar in a bowl, then pour the oil just like you prepare a mayo. Mix gently with a wooden spatula in order to reach the desired consistency (the scrub should be neither dry, nor soggy). Store the sugar scrub in a jar and keep it in the refrigerator until you use it.
Apply the treatment on clean face, massage gently with circular motions and then remove with warm water. This way, sugar removes dead cells and impurities and the oil leaves the skin soft.
- Mix one cup of sea salt, 3 tablespoons brown sugar, 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil and essential oils for a pleasant scent. To be more pasty, add some shea butter.
- Mix in a bowl 2 tablespoons of finely ground coffee, one cup of shea butter, 2 tablespoons of almond or coconut oil, 3-4 tablespoons of brown sugar, one tablespoon olive oil, 5 drops of lavender oil or what another essential oil you like. If needed, you can add some extra coffee. This scrub hydrates your skin very well.
- 2 uses ingredients: ½ cup brown sugar, ½ cup of white sugar, 1/3 cup of sweet almond oil (you can also use olive oil), 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, 10 drops of essential oil of peppermint.
Put the brown sugar, white sugar and cocoa powder in a bowl. Add sweet almond oil and essential oil of peppermint. Mix everything well.
Use the scrub in the shower on wet skin. Spread the scrub on your entire body and massage well with circular motions. Do not forget to moisturize your skin with a moisturizing cream when you get out of the shower.
- Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, being suitable for sensitive skin. Combine a teaspoon of oatmeal with one teaspoon of lemon juice and two tablespoons of yogurt and apply the mixture on your face. This scrub will invigorate and moisturize your skin.
- Baking soda granules are perfect for cleaning your skin. All you have to do is to put a few tablespoons of water into the baking soda powder and mix until you obtain a consistent paste. Apply it on the skin and let it sit for 5-10 minutes, then rinse your face with water.